Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Weebles Had a Haunted House?!?

I remember "Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down" and the rest.

But I don't remember them having a haunted house.

I think I just missed the Weeble generation (I was more "Little People" when I was a toddler).

Were they Romper Room too? I think so.

I know I had the bus and the farm anyway.

But I'm pretty sure Weebles came along when I was already in with the "big pants" people.

I'm sure this goes for a fabulous amount when it comes up on EBAY.

Just because.

Do you get the impression the jingles guy could have a tried a little harder?





P.S. I just read the "Weebles" entry on Wikipedia and my instincts were right. The Haunted House is the Weebles playset that goes for the most simoleons. It's listed at 200 dollars and--out of the dozens of playsets made since the Weebles were introduced in 1971--none of the others really come close to that in value.

No comments:

Post a Comment